3D Card Designs

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Christmas Cards and Table Place Settings

Wednesday 13 December 2017

I have been so busy getting ready for Christmas that I forgot to post on my Blog but I will remedy that now by showing you some of the things I have been doing.

Firstly the Christmas Cards I made for my Craft Ladies:-



                       

For these cards I used the Jeanine's Art Die - Christmas Tree Frame, this is beautiful for Christmas Cards.  The Sentiments are Stamps by John Lockwood.


These two cards are using the Sue Wilson Die - Festive Collection - Lace Snowflake Frame and again the John Lockwood stamps.



 These three are using Sue Wilson Die - Festive Collection - Christmas Cottage Scenes, two have Snowflake Acetate also.


The last card is using one of Kristy Breach's designs from Imagine That Digistamp that I created a 3D set for.

I have also been making Christmas Place Setting for our Christmas Table, Kathryn Sturrock made me the letters from MDF with the Name Banners.  I have painted these in Ivy Green and Berry Red Chalk paint and flood filled the Stars and Names with Gold Stickles Glitter. I also made the Poinsettias for them along with small boxes that are afixed with Velcro Dots so making them reuseable. The boxes will be filled with Sweeties on the big day.








No comments:

Post a Comment